What is a Duckbill cap

The Duckbill cap got its name because the shape can be likened to a duckbill. The model is also called Pub cap as the cap type was common among British working class and the relaxed British pub culture.

A Duckbill cap is flat like a Flat cap, but is more tightly sewn without overhanging fabric on the sides and has a tight screen.

If you are looking for as tight a cap as possible, a Duckbill cap is the best choice.